• Add the fresh berries to a ring-shaped mold.
• In a saucepan over low heat, add all the strawberry jello ingredients except gelatin. Simmer for about 15 minutes. Strain the mixture in a colander to separate the strawberries from the syrup. Add the gelatin to the syrup, stirring to mix until dissolved.
• Let the mixture cool, then pour it into the mold. Chill in refrigerator until set.
• In a medium bowl, add the yogurt, sugar, strawberries, and lemon juice. Mix well. Add the dissolved gelatin and stir until dissolved. Slowly add the heavy cream, stirring after each addition.
• Pour into the mold, smoothing out with a spatula. Chill in the refrigerator until set. Garnish with mint before serving.