- Peel and dice mangos, reserving leftover juices in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, cream and sugar together into a thick cheesecake pudding. Fold in mango chunks.
- Dip each ladyfinger quickly into the reserved juice, and place around the edge of the springform pan. Then line the bottom of the pan the same way.
- Pour mango mixture into springform pan, using a spatula to spread evenly until flat. Rap pan gently on work surface to flatten. Chill while making the finish.
- Sprinkle gelatin on top of leftover juice, and wait one minute. Mix in boiling water and rum/triple sec, stirring slowly for one minute. Set aside 15 minutes to cool.
- Once gelatin mixture is at room temperature to lukewarm, slowly pour over the back of a spoon to cover the cheesecake mixture completely.
- Chill for one hour. Garnish with optional whipped cream, berries and mint. Serve and enjoy!
You can use fresh mangos or frozen mango pieces for this recipe.